Published by: admin
Please carefully read through the hosting Rules before applying. Non-compliance with the rules may result the suspension of your site(s).
- You must know the basic skills of how to run a fansite (HTML, FTP, cPanel..)
- You must place one ad in every page of your site and it requires to be seen without scrolling, non-english sites requires 2 ads. A link back to Fan Village and to our TOS and DMCA policy is required too.
- Non-English fansites can’t place their own ads, English fansites can place one but must be placed at the footer or at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Do NOT upload ilegal files in our server. Pornography is forbidden too.
- Backups are made on daily basis but you need to backup your sites too.
- Files over 100MB must be zipped, files over 150MB are forbidden. You must ask for exceptions.
- Sites not updated for over 3 months will be suspended unless the owner contact us first.
- Scripts must be up to date, sites with outdated scripts will be suspended or terminated if they owner doesn’t contact us.
- Hostees agree to accept full and sole responsibility for any and all content on their site/s.
- Akismet is mandatory in all wordpress installations. Akismet is a spam filtering service that filters spam from comments, trackbacks, and contact form messages. It’s 100% free, if you don’t know how to install it, please contact us and we’ll do it for you.
- Mobile versions (WPTouch or others) must include one ad (320×50) at the bottom of the page (wp touch > configuration > personalize > customizer > foot > paste ad code). If your template is responsive ignore this rule, if you have any doubt about this, please contact us.